PE is a closely held partnership firm based out of Pune and its line of activities include (but are not limited to) Intelligent Transport Solutions (inclusive of LED Destination Signs) and AFCS for Transportation Sector, Parking Solutions & Traffic Management Systems.
General Summary: Responsible for heading the repairing and troubleshooting, analyzing & identifying failure origin, systems integration, projects
Details of Functions:
· Able to guide team through development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively and in a time bound manner.
· Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
· Able to take on projects and oversee their effective implementation.
· Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability.
· Must provide technical training to teams whenever necessary and serve as a technical mentor to team members.
Reporting: Reports directly to the Managing Partner.
· Bachelors degree in Electronics & Telecommunication or Instrumentation from a recognized university.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in core electronics high volume Electronic Manufacturing Environment.
· Core knowledge in PCB’s, electronic Circuits, protocols etc.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Job is gender neutral.
|Sr. No.||Job Title||View Details||Job Type||Location|
|1||Sr. Hardware Design Engineer||View Details||Design Engineer||Pune|
|2||Hardware Design Engineer||View Details||Hardware Design Engineer||Pune|
|3||Asst. Manager Sales for Railways||View Details||Asst. Manager Sales||Pune|
Thank you !
Your enquiry has been sent successfully.